Oron - Seja Um Afiliado - Clique na Imagem

Oron - Seja Um Afiliado - Clique na Imagem
A Melhor Maneira de Ganhar Dinheiro com Seus Downloads

Donna Summer - Gold (2008)



Disc 1:
1. Love to Love You Baby [Single Version]
2. Could It Be Magic [Single Version]
3. Try Me, I Know We Can Make It [Single Version]
4. Spring Affair [Single Version]
5. Love's Unkind
6. I Feel Love
7. I Love You
8. Last Dance
9. MacArthur Park [Promotional Single Version]
10. Heaven Knows [Single Version]
11. Hot Stuff [12" Single Version]
12. Bad Girls
13. Dim All the Lights
14. Sunset People
15. No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)
- Barbra Streisand, Donna Summer
16. On the Radio

Disc 2:
1. Wanderer
2. Love Is in Control (Finger on the Trigger)
3. State of Independence
4. She Works Hard for the Money
5. Unconditional Love
6. There Goes My Baby
7. Supernatural Love
8. Dinner With Gershwin
9. All Systems Go
10. This Time I Know It's Real
11. I Don't Wanna Get Hurt
12. Love's About to Change My Heart [7" Mix]
13. When Love Cries [7" Mix]
14. Carry On
15. Melody of Love (Wanna Be Loved)
16. I Will Go With You (Con Te Partir?)
17. Dream-A-Lot's Theme (I Will Live for Love)
18. You're So Beautiful [Tony Moran Edit]

MP3 | 192 kbps | Rock, Dance | Inglés | 213 MB

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Posts

Look