Oron - Seja Um Afiliado - Clique na Imagem

Oron - Seja Um Afiliado - Clique na Imagem
A Melhor Maneira de Ganhar Dinheiro com Seus Downloads

VA: The Power Of Love (2008)



Tracklist:

Disc 01:

1. Power Of Love: Rush, Jennifer
2. Total Eclipse Of The Heart: Tyler, Bonnie
3. Broken Wings: Mr. Mister
4. Sweet Talking Woman: Electric Light Orchestra
5. We Built This City: Starship
6. I've Been In Love Before: Cutting Crew
7. While My Guitar Gently Weeps: Healey, Jeff Band
8. Way It Is: Hornsby, Bruce & The Range
9. Always The Sun: Stranglers
10. She's Not There: Santana
11. Barracuda: Heart
12. Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover: Hawkins, Sophie B.
13. Couldn't Get It Right: Climax Blues Band
14. You're The Voice: Farnham, John
15. I Should Have Known Better: Diamond, Jim
16. Love Hurts: Nazareth
17. Because The Night: Smith, Patti
18. Manic Monday: Bangles
19. Show Me Heaven: McKee, Maria
20. Longer: Fogelberg, Dan

Disc 02:

1. I Want To Know What Love Is: Foreigner
2. Maneater: Hall & Oates
3. Heart And Soul: T'Pau
4. White Wedding: Idol, Billy
5. Centerfold: Geils, J. Band
6. You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth: Meat Loaf
7. When I See You Smile: Bad English
8. I Want You To Want Me: Cheap Trick
9. Hold Your Head Up: Argent
10. Ballad Of Mott The Hoople: Mott The Hoople
11. Dust In The Wind: Kansas
12. Chains: Arena, Tina
13. Baby I'm A Want You: Bread
14. Amazed: Lonestar
15. Since You've Been Gone: Rainbow
16. Black Velvet: Myles, Alannah
17. Love Is A Battlefield: Benatar, Pat
18. I Found Someone: Cher
19. Eye Of The Tiger: Survivor
20. Final Countdown: Europe

Disc 03:

1. I'm Outta Love: Anastacia
2. Don't Stop Believin': Journey
3. Need Your Love So Bad: Fleetwood Mac
4. Can't Fight This Feeling: REO Speedwagon
5. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You: Bolton, Michael
6. Gimme All Your Lovin': ZZ Top
7. Poison: Cooper, Alice
8. I Drove All Night: Lauper, Cyndi
9. Tell It To My Heart: Dayne, Taylor
10. Jessie's Girl: Springfield, Rick
11. Runaway Train: Soul Asylum
12. Don't Fear The Reaper: Blue Oyster Cult
13. Radar Love: Golden Earring
14. Satellite: Hooters
15. Wind Of Change: Scorpions
16. Owner Of A Lonely Heart: Yes
17. More Than A Feeling: Boston
18. Africa: Toto
19. All Outta Love: Air Supply
20. If You Leave Me Now: Chicago

Code:
Password : kurdsportal.com



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Posts

Look